All of the core functionality of the site and store, as well as existing product images, has been restored completely. I’m still working on tweaking the site theme and getting some of the brand images reworked to fit, which should be completed within the next week. So basically it’s back to business as usual.
In the meantime, I’m getting product ideas formulated to add a variety of new stock items for both Detroit Ingress communities, as well as a selection of generic faction items. In total, I’ll probably be rolling out 4-5 new items for the shop each week for the next month or so, offering much greater selection for all of you to choose from.
Keep checking back for updates!
After a long delay, we’re back in action! The core of the site, minus most of the images, is once again functional and accessible. Orders are once again open, and will be processed as previously posted. Apologies for the delays, and we look forward to doing business with you in the future!
Orders are once again being accepted, with a few changes in product availability, production times, and shipping methods.
- First, all travel mugs have been temporarily removed from stock. Due to a dramatic price increase from my supplier for blanks, I am working on sourcing the product at an affordable price before making these items available again.
- Production times will now be 7-10 business days. This is to allow for the fact that I can no longer pick up clothing blanks locally (same-day) and must now account for a day shipping time to receive these items before imprinting. The lengthened schedule allows for delays in delivery or backordered items, while allowing me to still guarantee almost all orders will be produced and ship within the stated time frame. If, for some reason, an order cannot be filled within this time frame, I will notify you and give you the option to cancel your order or receive free shipping.
For shipping, there have been a few changes:
- Local pickup is no longer available as a shipping option. Due to being stuck holding on to a high number of previous orders while attempting to arrange pickups, all orders will now be shipped via USPS priority mail.
- The base shipping/handling fee is $5.50, plus a small per-item cost to cover increased packaging/shipping costs. The majority of orders will cost less than $10.00 in shipping.
- Free shipping is available on all orders with a minimum total of $75.