There’s quite a bit in the works behind the scenes here. A number of new Ingress-related products are in the works, with some trickling through to the store here.
In addition, I’ve been working on offering a number of products for customization as gifts/promotional items, and expanding the selection of print services available.
Keep checking back for more news.
There was a minor problem with the tax calculation that popped up in the last couple of days for customers from Michigan that resulted in sales tax being calculated prior to checkout and then again on the already taxed total. This issue has been resolved and overcharge amounts have been refunded to those affected.
This limited run shirt has now gone into production and should ship around April 10. Thanks to everyone who ordered, and I hope you enjoy the product!
The shipping process has been changed to allow for more accurate calculations of actual shipping costs and accurate international shipping expenses. The new engine will pack the products into boxes and get the actual shipping cost from my facility to your door. In addition, this will calculate flat rate, regional rate, priority mail, and first class packages, giving you control over your cost and delivery time.
Four new products have been added to the store by popular request:
All are available immediately for order! Keep the requests coming, and if I can do it, I’ll add them to the shop.
A new section called Custom Printing had been added to the shop along with a few starter items. These items are all paper/card/sticker items that can be printed with your custom design. Templates and file setup information are available under the Customer Resources heading on the menu.
As of the time of this post, there are currently three sizes of bumper stickers and trading cards available. Business cards and a large variety of custom sticker sizes are being worked on and will be available soon.
All of these products are produced using top quality stocks, inks, and coatings designed to give you a product that has high durability.
As noted in each product description, each of these products is produced separately from our other screen printed and promotional products and shipped direct from a separate facility. As such, there is a separate shipping fee for each cart item from this selection. I’m still tweaking the shipping setup, but should be able to continue to offer free shipping on all orders over $75.
All of the core functionality of the site and store, as well as existing product images, has been restored completely. I’m still working on tweaking the site theme and getting some of the brand images reworked to fit, which should be completed within the next week. So basically it’s back to business as usual.
In the meantime, I’m getting product ideas formulated to add a variety of new stock items for both Detroit Ingress communities, as well as a selection of generic faction items. In total, I’ll probably be rolling out 4-5 new items for the shop each week for the next month or so, offering much greater selection for all of you to choose from.
Keep checking back for updates!
After a long delay, we’re back in action! The core of the site, minus most of the images, is once again functional and accessible. Orders are once again open, and will be processed as previously posted. Apologies for the delays, and we look forward to doing business with you in the future!
In order to assist in getting the backlog of stickers previously produced by another person sold, I’ve listed all of these items as out of stock for the time being. If you are interested in purchasing vinyl logo stickers, please contact Nick Dumas. There are two sizes available (small and large) and they are available normal or reversed (for interior window application). Once his existing stock is sold out, I will re-enable purchase of these stickers.
Orders are once again being accepted, with a few changes in product availability, production times, and shipping methods.
- First, all travel mugs have been temporarily removed from stock. Due to a dramatic price increase from my supplier for blanks, I am working on sourcing the product at an affordable price before making these items available again.
- Production times will now be 7-10 business days. This is to allow for the fact that I can no longer pick up clothing blanks locally (same-day) and must now account for a day shipping time to receive these items before imprinting. The lengthened schedule allows for delays in delivery or backordered items, while allowing me to still guarantee almost all orders will be produced and ship within the stated time frame. If, for some reason, an order cannot be filled within this time frame, I will notify you and give you the option to cancel your order or receive free shipping.
For shipping, there have been a few changes:
- Local pickup is no longer available as a shipping option. Due to being stuck holding on to a high number of previous orders while attempting to arrange pickups, all orders will now be shipped via USPS priority mail.
- The base shipping/handling fee is $5.50, plus a small per-item cost to cover increased packaging/shipping costs. The majority of orders will cost less than $10.00 in shipping.
- Free shipping is available on all orders with a minimum total of $75.